2 Comments

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

  1. Sai Baba please help me. I am in desperate feeling and sorrow. I am married and childless for 10years, now I am going thru medical treatment to conceive and spending lots of money. I could not accept failure, all I want is a child. Please bless me child from the treatment that I going thru and will be proceeding further in few weeks time and I am on medication now. Please help me and my husband to get thru this in positive result, I am only asking child, please bless both of us Sai Baba. Your blessing is so much important for both of us and please give me the determination to go thru the journey. We love you Sai Baba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a similar situation..now we have a beautiful daughter after 8 years with baba's grace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

Previous Post Next Post