Is there no one for you to wipe your tears off? Is there no one to hug you when you are in pain? Is there no one to listen to your painful words from your heart and to share your feelings? Is there no one to help you when you are in need? Is there no one to care you? Is there no one to understand you? Are you in pain and unable to face your life? Are everyone laughing at you and you have no way in your life? Is your life is terrible and you have only walls to talk and are you alone? Is there no one to make you sleep where you are in pain? Is there no one one to clear the doubts in your heart? Is there no one to love you? Are you experiencing hell in earth and feeling like sitting in fire even if your surrounding is full of cool climate and rain? Is your heart being poked always with thorns in the form of problems and only sadness is your friend? SHIRDI SAI BABA helps and heals everyone. He is there for all of us. No fear when he is here. He is there to hug you all the time and he cares you and he talks with you in your heart. Ask and you will be given. Seek and you will find it. Knock and the door will be opened for you.

Make Prayers to Sai Baba in the below links and get blessed.


Trust and patience in Sai brings miracles in life and prayers brings answers for all your question. He heals you and answers you from dwarkamai live darshan. He is looking at you each and every minute and every second. He cares you and saves you and blessed your entire life. He makes you to win in front of everyone who spitted and laughed at you and those who hurted you. Sai Baba gives you an awesome success and your eyes will be full of tears of happiness. He answers you through prashnavali. Chant prayers and listen to prayer songs and see miracles in your life. Sai Satcharitra answers you and brings victory in your life in all means. I thought Sai Baba like clouds but he came like heavy rain and when I was under the rain he came as umbrella to save me from rain and blessed me. I was like language but now he turned me into beautiful song and music. You mixed with my soul dear Sai Baba. My silence and prayers made you to understand me and brought me blessings. I had no one in my life and I went alone but you followed me like my shadow. I was searching for the answer in my life and you came as the answer in my way and gave your heart peace and love to me. My love towards you will never die in my life until my soul lives in my body. I found the truth in your eyes. I understood that those who surrender you will have an awesome life. You covered me beneath your hands and cared me as my parents and above that. Like and share this post to everyone whom you care if you trust in him and if the above words are really true and get blessed from our Sai Baba. You are my everything. You are my sky and earth and life Baba. The only right thing that I did in my life is I became your devotee and that's it. None will never ever fail when Sai is with us. Baba please get me 1000000 likes  and 100000 comments and 10000 shares for this post. I wrote this post with tears in my eyes and more pain in my heart. Om Sai Ram.

Post a Comment

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

Previous Post Next Post