Shirdi Sai Baba Gayathri Mantra is very powerful and chanting this mantra brings strong mind and victory and all success and blessings in all aspects of life. It acts as a protecting shield for us. Chant this mantra 108 times or 1008 times specially on thursdays and receive the blessings from God.

"Om Shirdeeshwaraya Vidmahi
Dattereyaya Dhimahi
Tannoh Sai Prachodhayaath"

"Om Shirdi Vaasaaya Vidmahi
Sachidhanandhaaya Dhimahi
Tannoh Sai Prachodayath"

The basic Godess Gayathri Devi Gayathri Mantra is below. This is also very powerful and brings awesome success in life. Chant this daily and get blessed.

"Om Bhur Bhuvasvaha
Thatsavithur Varenyam
Bargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyoyonah Prachodhayaath"

In history there are some people who saw Godess Gayathri Devi in real life and got blessings. Om Sai Ram.

1 Comments

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

  1. Dear baba,
    i did lot of mistakes in my life.pls forgive me.pls help me baba.nowadays,i cant study properly.im not have positif mind.always scared to my parents because they will know about my character.realy feel so scared and worry.pls forgive me baba....pls help me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sai Baba Please save all of us. Help us...
Have Faith in Baba and be Patience...

Previous Post Next Post